最新動態 – 全部期刊 透過期刊更詳細地瞭解樂家
- The Effects of the Crisis at International Level on the Construction Sector.
- Towards 100 years of history.
- 2020 Vision.
- Armani joins with Roca to enter the bathroom space business.
- The We Are Water Foundation is born.
- Roca, double award winner at Cannes.
- The We Are Water Foundation spreads the message at the Barcelona World Race.
- Roca sponsors F.C. Barcelona's tour of China.
- Roca reinforces its leading position in Russia with the acquisition of Akvaton.
- Innovation as the way to sustainability.
- Our 2012 Novelties consolidating a more global, balanced and rational product range.
- The value of wellness. The bathroom space, improving the quality of life.
- Roca takes part in HIWC, the world event for hotel industry leaders.
- New vitreous china sanitaryware plant in Brazil.
- The Water Label: faucets that speak volumes of water.
- Roca showcases its environmental commitment at Ecobuild.
- Our stand at ISH, honoured in the Iconic Awards 2013.
- Roca Gallery wins the National Marketing Award 2013.
- A WC for those with reduced mobility wins Jump the Gap.
- Sustainable, accessible Roca solutions for the 2014 Sochi Winter Olympic Games.
- Roca’s new website: more functional and dynamic.
- Roca establishes itself in Thailand, boosting its presence in the Asian market.
- Roca and BIMobject® sign a collaboration agreement.
- Our new faucet factory is unveiled in Brazil.
- Roca presents its novelties at the ISH 2015 show
- The We Are Water Foundation’s message travel around the world
- Roca presents its 2016 innovations
- Roca participates for the first time in Archidex
- Ma Yansong awards the prizes of the 6th edition of jumpthegap
- Roca presents its latest products at the KBC trade show in Shanghai
- Roca selected as official supplier to the 2016 Rio Olympic Games
- Roca celebrates its centenary
- The past and the future can be found today in two new collections: Carmen and Beyond
- Roca opens its sixth Gallery in Beijing and continues to grow in China
- The centennial year ends with a grand celebration in Barcelona
- A grand celebration at the MNAC rounds off the events of the centenary
- Roca presents its products at Expo Revestir in Brazil.
- The Roca stand at the MosBuild trade fair in Moscow.
- Fresh communication campaigns for Carmen and Beyond.
-Roca presents its products at Kitchen & Bath China 2018
-Presentation of the eighth edition of jumpthegap® in Moscow
-Aquos, an extraslim shower tray for the most contemporary space
La Torre Eiffel, construida por el ingeniero francés Gustavo Eiffel en 1889 para la Exposición Universal de Paris, es el monumento que recibe más visitas del mundo, con 7.1 millones de visitantes al año
The Hotel W Barcelona, also popularly known as Hotel Vela, is part of the southern extension of the port of Barcelona.
Designed by world renowned emerging architectural master Ma Yansong, the Sheraton Huzhou Hot Spring Resort Hotel is the only international luxury hotel in Huzhou, making it one of the most prestigious icons in the city.